The annual Regina Riot fall camp, presented by Evolution Fitness, is scheduled to take place this Sunday, September 23rd. Here’s a quick rundown of everything potential players need to know.
- The camp is open to potential players of all skill levels. No prior football experience is required.
- The camp goes from 9:00AM to 6:00PM. The morning session takes place at Luther High School and the afternoon session takes place at Mosaic Stadium (see full schedule below).
- The morning session is specifically catered to players new to the team, and features a Safe Contact Practice and Classroom Session to give potential players with no football experience a chance to learn the game.
- Players are required to bring their own cleats or outdoor athletic footwear. They should also bring weather appropriate clothing to wear under their equipment. All other necessary equipment will be provided by the Riot.
- The camp is available to anyone who is in Grade 9 or older. There is no maximum age limit.
- Registration for the camp is $40. Participants will receive a Regina Riot team camp water bottle, and pizza will be provided for all players at the end of the day.
You can register for the camp by e-mailing email@example.com or by signing up here.
RIOT FALL CAMP SCHEDULE
MORNING SESSION @ Luther High School (NEW PLAYER ONLY)
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Registration/Equipment Fitting
10:00AM to 11:00AM – Safe Contact Practice
11:00AM to 12:00PM – Classroom Session
AFTERNOON SESSION @ Mosaic Stadium (NEW & VETERAN PLAYERS)
1PM – Report to Mosaic Stadium
1:30PM to 3:00PM – First Practice Session
3:30PM to 5:00PM – Second Practice Session
5:00PM to 6:00PM – Pizza & Equipment Drop-Off